- You are logged on to SAP Cloud Appliance Library as an administrator.
- The corresponding users are approved in SAP Cloud Appliance Library.
- In SAP Cloud Appliance Library, choose Users to display the list of users.
Select the user with one of the following statuses, depending on which permissions you want
- User: These users are granted user permissions for creating and managing accounts and performing operations on solution instances. Choose Set as Administrator and the corresponding user is granted administrator permissions in addition to the user permissions.
- Administrator: These users are granted administrator permission in addition to the user permissions. Choose Set as User and the corresponding user is deprived of the administrator permissions and the user is granted user permissions.