- You are logged on to SAP Cloud Appliance Library and you are the account owner of the solution instance from which you want to create a customized solution.
- The relevant solution instance is listed in the instance list under Instances.
- The status of the solution instance is either Active or Suspended.
- In SAP Cloud Appliance Library, choose Instances to display the list of available solution instances.
- Choose Create Solution for the solution instance you want to use to create a solution. The system opens the Create Solution dialog box.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the customized solution.
- In the Description field, enter detailed information about the customized solution.
The Instances screen refreshes automatically and displays the current status of the solution instance.
The new solution is displayed in the Solutions tab page. This solution appears in the list of activated solutions for the relevant users (the users assigned to the accounts of the solution instance used to create this solution). These users can now create an instance from this customized solution. For more information about how to create an instance, see Creating a Solution Instance.