- In SAP Cloud Appliance Library, choose Solutions.
- Choose Create Instance for the solution you want to use to create an instance. The system opens the Create Instance page.
- You have two options for selecting an account in the SAP Cloud Appliance Library:
- To Choose an existing account in the SAP Cloud Appliance Library, from the Accounts dropdown list, select one of the existing accounts. The Account dropdown list displays the accounts in SAP Cloud Appliance Library where the solution is available in the corresponding cloud provider.
- To Create a new account in the SAP Cloud Appliance Library,
specify the details of your account.
Property Description Name Enter a name for the account. Description Enter a description for the account. This entry is optional. Cloud Provider To connect to your SAP solution, you have to select a cloud provider to be the Web service for managing images and virtual machines. Access Key (appears once Amazon Web Services is selected) Enter the access key for the AWS account. Your access key identifies you as the party responsible for service requests. Secret Key (appears once Amazon Web Services is selected) Enter the secret key for the AWS account. Each access key has a secret key associated with it. This key is just a long string of characters (and not a file), which you use to calculate the digital signature that you include in the request.
Your secret key is a secret, and only you and AWS should know what it is. Do not e-mail it to anyone, do not include it in any AWS requests, and do not post it on the AWS Discussion Forums.
Subscription ID (appears once Microsoft Azure is selected) Enter the unique subscription ID (GUID) of your subscription in Microsoft Azure. Project ID (appears once Google Cloud Platform is selected) This entry is a customized name for the created project in Google Cloud Platform. It is automatically rendered when the JSON file is uploaded. Private Key ID (appears once Google Cloud Platform is selected) This is the private key of your service account from Google Cloud Platform. It is automatically rendered when the JSON file is uploaded. JSON (appears once Google Cloud Platform is selected) With the JSON file you establish a connection between SAP Cloud Appliance Library and Google Cloud Platform. You can get it when you create a service account or for an existing service account you could create a new private key in Google Cloud Platform.
Browse a JSON file for your project and then choose Upload File.
For more information about service account keys, see the Google Cloud Platform documentation.
- In the Instance Details section, specify the details of your
Property Description Name Enter a name for the solution instance. Region Select the region for the solution instance. Zone (appears when Google Cloud Platform is the selected cloud provider) Select the zone for the solution instance. Password Enter the master password for the solution instance.
- Choose Create. The system generates a private key for accessing the
solution instance and displays it in the Private
Key dialog box.
- Store the private key in SAP Cloud Appliance Library by choosing Store.
- Download it locally in a privacy enhanced mail file (.PEM file extension) by choosing Download.
You can find the stored private key in the instance details by choosing Download Key.
To view the access details, go to the solution instance details. For more information, see Viewing the Access Details of a Solution Instance.