- You are logged on to SAP Cloud Appliance Library and the solution instance in question is listed in the solution instance list under Instances.
- The status of the solution instance is either Active or Suspended.
- The status of the instance backup is Completed.
- You are the user who has created the solution instance or the account owner of this solution instance.
- In SAP Cloud Appliance Library, choose Instances to display the list of available solution instances.
- Choose Restore for the solution instance you want to restore its backup. The system opens the instance details on the Backups tab page.
- Select the backup from which you want to activate an instance and then choose Restore.