- You are logged on to SAP Cloud Appliance Library and the solution instance in question is listed in the solution instance list under Instances.
- The status of the solution instance is either Active or Suspended.
- The status of the instance backup is Completed.
- You are the user who has created the solution instance or the account owner of this solution instance.
- In SAP Cloud Appliance Library, choose Instances to display the list of available solution instances.
- Verify the solution instance details and choose the name of the instance for which you want to delete its back up. The system opens the Solution Instance dialog box.
- On the Backups tab page, select the instance backup you want to deleted.
- Verify the backup details and then choose Delete.