- You are logged on to SAP Cloud Appliance Library and the solution instance in question is listed in the solution instance list under Instances.
- You are the user who has created the solution instance or the account owner of this solution instance.
- The status of the solution instance is either Active or Suspended.
Create a backup of the instance configurations to protect the solution instance against data loss.
- In SAP Cloud Appliance Library, choose Instances to display the list of available solution instances.
- Choose Back Up for the solution instance you want to back up. The system opens the Back Up Instance dialog box.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the backup.
- In the Description field, enter a detailed information about the backup.
The Instances screen refreshes automatically to display the current status of the solution instance.
For more information about the instance backups, choose the instance name from which the backups are created and then choose the Backups tab page. In this tab page you can view the list of all backups created for the instance and their statuses.