- You are logged on to SAP Cloud Appliance Library and you are the owner of the account for which the solution is activated or the administrator of SAP Cloud Appliance Library.
- To deactivate a solution, you have to terminate all solution instances created from it. For more information, see Terminating a Solution Instance.
- The selected solution must have the status Activated, Expired or Revoked before it can be deactivated.
- In SAP Cloud Appliance Library, choose Solutions to display the list of solutions.
- Choose Deactivate for the solution that you want to deactivate.
The Solutions screen refreshes automatically to display the current status of the deactivated solution. The status changes from Activated to Available.