The appliance templates are latest, preconfigured, ready-to-use SAP solutions that can be instantly deployed into your own public cloud accounts (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform) to kick-start your SAP projects within few hours. They are targeted mainly for test, demo, and evaluation purposes hence their infrastructure costs and provisioning times are optimized.
You have the access credentials of the corresponding cloud provider and the authorizations to use them.
If you want to use an appliance template with а subscription period, you have to fulfill the following requirements:
- To own SAP Product Licenses for the required appliance template
- To purchase the SAP Cloud Appliance Library subscription
If you want to create an appliance from an appliance template during its free trial period and you want to continue using this appliance, you have to unlock this appliance template.
- Log on to SAP Cloud Appliance Library (https://cal.sap.com/). When you are initially signed
on to the library, you become an SAP Cloud Appliance Library administrator in your
If you want to sign in to another tenant of SAP Cloud Appliance Library, you have to apply for a user by using the access URL of the library that your contact sent you. For more information, see Applying for a User in SAP Cloud Appliance Library.
- In the Appliance Templates tab page, select an appliance template and choose Create Appliance. For more information, see Creating an Appliance.
- Connect to the appliance. For more information, see Connecting to an Appliance.