- You are logged on to SAP Cloud Appliance Library and the relevant solution instance is listed in the solution instance list under Instances.
- The status of the solution instance is Active.
- You are the user who has created the solution instance or the account owner of this solution instance.
- In SAP Cloud Appliance Library, choose Instances to display the list of available solution instances.
- Choose Suspend for the solution instance you want to suspend.
The Instances screen refreshes automatically and the status of the instance changes from Active to Suspending and then to Suspended.