- You are logged on to SAP Cloud Appliance Library and the relevant solution instance is listed in the solution instance list under Instances.
- The status of the solution instance is Active.
- The solution instance must have at least one access point for the virtual machine(s) and the following parameters must be configured by the solution provider: the access point type is Default and the service is SAP GUI, RDP HTTP or HTTPS.
- In SAP Cloud Appliance Library, choose Instances to display the list of available solution instances.
- Choose Connect for the solution instance you want to connect.
From the Connect to the Instance dialog box, select the
connection that you want to connect to the virtual machine.