- You have the account credentials of the cloud provider you want to use to create an account in SAP Cloud Appliance Library.
- You are logged on to SAP Cloud Appliance Library.
- In SAP Cloud Appliance Library, choose Accounts.
- Choose Create Account. The system opens the Create Account wizard.
In the Account Details step, enter the general properties of the
account and provide the details of the cloud provider described in the table
below. Then choose Step 2.
Property Description Name Enter a name for the account. Description Enter a description for the account. This entry is optional. Cloud Provider To connect to your SAP solution, you have to select a cloud provider to be the Web service for managing images and virtual machines. Access Key (appears once Amazon Web Services is selected) Enter the access key for the AWS account. Your access key identifies you as the party responsible for service requests. Secret Key (appears once Amazon Web Services is selected) Enter the secret key for the AWS account.
Each access key has a secret key associated with it. This key is just a long string of characters (and not a file), which you use to calculate the digital signature that you include in the request.
Your secret key is a secret, and only you and AWS should know what it is. Do not e-mail it to anyone, do not include it in any AWS requests, and do not post it on the AWS Discussion Forums.
Subscription ID (appears once Microsoft Azure or Azure China 21Vianet is selected) Enter the unique subscription ID (GUID) of your subscription in Microsoft Azure or Azure China 21Vianet. Authorization Type (appears once Microsoft Azure or Azure China 21Vianet is selected) Select the authorization type to establish the connection to the cloud provider. There are the following types from which you could choose:
- Standard AuthorizationThe standard authorization includes only basic permissions to create and manage solution instances.
- Extended Authorization for Kubernetes
ClusterThe extended authorization includes additional permissions to create and manage solution instances with Kubernetes clusters.
- Authorization with Application
You have to create an application registration and assign the role Contributor to the corresponding application for your subscription. When you select this type, you must specify the following additional Microsoft Azure properties:
- Azure Active Directory ID
- Application ID
- Application Password
Project ID (appears once Google Cloud Platform is selected) This entry is a customized name for the created project in Google Cloud Platform. It is automatically rendered when the JSON file is uploaded. Private Key ID (appears once Google Cloud Platform is selected) This is the private key of your service account from Google Cloud Platform. It is automatically rendered when the JSON file is uploaded. JSON (appears once Google Cloud Platform is selected) With the JSON file you establish a connection between SAP Cloud Appliance Library and Google Cloud Platform. You can get it when you create a service account or for an existing service account you could create a new private key in Google Cloud Platform.
Browse a JSON file for your project and then choose Upload File.
For more information about service account keys, see the Google Cloud Platform documentation.
- Standard Authorization
In the Account Users step, select the users you want to assign to
the account of SAP Cloud Appliance Library and then choose
- Assigning Users
- To assign the user as a user in the account, enter the user and then choose Add. Then select the user role User.
- To assign the user as an owner in the account, enter the user and then choose Add. Then select the user role Owner.
You can select one or more users at once and then add them to the account of SAP Cloud Appliance Library.
- Changing Users Roles
- To change the user role from owner to user in the account, select the user and choose User.
- To change the user role from user to owner in the account, select the user and choose Owner.
To remove a user from the account, select the user and choose Remove.
- Assigning Users
In the Summary page, verify the details of the account you want to
create and then choose Create.